Faperta UNSOED Inaugurates Showroom And Expo Tunas Bima
[unsoed.ac.id, Mon, 04/04/22] Located in Hall Building A, Faculty of Agriculture Unsoed held the inauguration of Showroom and Expo Tunas Bima, Thursday (31/3). The opening of the Expo and the Inauguration of Showroom by the Dean of the Faculty of Agriculture, Dr. Ir. Anisur Rosyad, MS.
The Showroom is an exhibition space that displays the work of the Unsoed academic community, especially Faperta, both in the form of products and books. The work is the result of research and service that has been used by the community. The showroom is managed by a management team under the leadership of Dr. Agus Riyanto, SP, M.Sc., packaged nicely and neatly. Some of the products displayed are:
- Inpago Unsoed 1Dr. Ir. Suwarto, MS and Prof. Ir. Totok Agung Dwi Haryanto, MP, Ph.D.
- Inpari Unsoed 79 Agritan, by Ir. Suprayogi, M.Sc., Ph.D. and Dr. Ir. Noor Farid, M.Si.
- Inpago Unsoed Parimas, by Prof. Dr. Ir. Suwarto, MS, Ir. Hartati, Dr. Agus Riyanto, SP, M.Sc.
- Inpago Unsoed Protani, by Prof. Ir. Totok Agung Dwi Haryanto, MP, Ph.D., Dr. Agus Riyanto, SP, M.Sc., Dyah Susanti, SP, MP
- Inpari Unsoed P20 Tangguh, by Prof. Ir. Totok Agung Dwi Haryanto, MP, Ph.D., Dr. Agus Riyanto, SP, M.Sc., Dyah Susanti, SP, MP
- N Zeo Sr Plus, by Ir. Kharisun, Ph.D.
- Phosphate Microbial Fertilizer, by Dr. Ir. Tamad, M.Si.
- Bio P60, by Prof. Ir. Loekas Soesanto, MS, Ph.D.
- Bio T10, by Prof. Ir. Loekas Soesanto, MS, Ph.D.
- Bio B10, by Prof. Ir. Loekas Soesanto, MS, Ph.D.
- Basubio, by Dr. Ir. Nur Prihatiningsih, MS
- Kecombrang preservative, by Prof. Dr. Rifda Naufalin, SP, M.Sc.
- Badminton Laru Alami, by Karseno, SP, MP, Ph.D
- Hondje Tea, by Dr. Ir. Hidayah Dwiyanti, M.Sc.
- Tiwul Instant, by Dr. Santi Dwi Astuti, S.TP., M.Sc.
In addition to these products, books, both text books, TTG, or monographs written by Faperta lecturers, such as the work of Prof. Ir. Loekas Soesanto, MS, Ph.D., Prof. Dr. Rifda Naufalin, SP, M.Sc., Dr. Ir. Nur Prihatiningsih, MS, and Dr. Ir. Heru Adi Djatmiko, MP. At the Tunas Bima expo event, each PKM Tunas Bima team, totaling 65 students or divided into 13 teams, also presented each product produced during the internship from their respective partners.
Several partners who are members of Tunas Bima 2021, namely PT. Hybrid Jaya Unggul, CV. Cilengko Farm, CV. Inagro Jinawi, Sharia Trading Partner Cooperative, CV Team. Hugo Innovation, and PT. Kombas Digital International. Dr. Ike Sitoresmi, S.TP., M.Sc as the Head of the Tunas Bima Facilitator, Faperta Unsoed really appreciates and is proud of the achievements of Tunas Bima students who have carried out activities well. “The Tunas Bima program is motivated by the faculty's concern for graduates so that they have business or business skills since students’ days. Students have done internships and were directly involved in the business world, and were mentored by professional partners for 4 months. At the end of the event, all the Tunas Bima teams held an expo of the products they had produced,' he said. (psifaperta)